Die Suche ergab 24 Treffer

Return

von Fred_M
04.10.2021 17:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wer hat seinen Jaguar damals wann gekauft?

I bought my Jaguar in April 1996 at Dutch toy store called "Intertoys". This company was one of the buyers of the European "left over" Atari stock in Vianen, The Netherlands. Intertoys had stores all across The Netherlands and advertised on TV and in many newspapers. The price wa...
von Fred_M
08.10.2021 00:24
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Abbuc Magazin 146 Intro Muzik

Great intro! Hearing that music brings a lot of memories as a Dutchman 🙂 It reminds me a lot of the theme song of the Dutch series "Spijkerhoek" of the nineties 🙂 Here the Youtube link to the abbuc intro: https://youtu.be/FeFA3VmRmQw And here the Youtube link to the intro of the Dutch TV s...
von Fred_M
13.10.2021 20:58
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prince of Persia - Datum steht fest für die Veröffentlichung

I am planning to ask Nir if he can create a rom-file to create a cartridge. He also made the rom-file for the ANG Gold cartridge for me. And that one is very simple to build. I am not sure if he can make a rom of Prince of Persia. I will let you know when I receive a reply. I am on FB ;)
von Fred_M
15.10.2021 19:39
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Neuer Termin! JHV 2020/2021 des ABBUC e.V. in Herten

Danke, lasst uns die Weihnachtsstimmung verbreiten :D

weihnachten.jpg
von Fred_M
28.11.2021 22:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ... und was wird aus unserer JHV ???

In The Netherlands we have a "evening-lockdown" now until (at least) december 14th. Everything is closed after 17.00 hours. A lot of meetings, gatherings and so on have been cancelled. Don't forget that Germany declared many countries as "high-risk" countries, including The Nethe...
von Fred_M
04.12.2021 22:37
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't know if Herten is a "Hotspot" or will become a "Hotspot" in the coming weeks, but this was published today on the website of Nordrheim-Westfalen: Private Zusammenkünfte in Hotspots In Kreisen mit einer 7-Tage-Inzidenz der Neuinfektionen über 350 müssen alle Kontakte reduz...
von Fred_M
05.12.2021 20:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking at the data of the link count provided it will be a tight call. In many posts I have "defended" the board of Abbuc about the "mistakes" that were made and made a statement to stay positive. But now I am beginning to see that there is almost no communication by the board o...
von Fred_M
06.12.2021 12:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think this topic is about the JHV and not about vaccines and polarising discussions. I know these are difficult times for everyone. No one knows what the future will look like. We all love Abbuc and we just want to know if the JHV will be held on December 18th or not. We now know that the board wi...
von Fred_M
07.12.2021 16:50
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suche alte Abbuc Magazin in Englisch

Hi everyone, For a translation project I am looking for a recent Abbuc Magazin that has been translated into English. Normally I would download it from the "Mitgliederbereich", but sadly the English PDF are not available for download yet. I have asked several Abbuc members if they can prov...
von Fred_M
21.03.2022 20:38
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Regionalgroup "World" (english)

I will join you guys too :D

See you Sunday!
von Fred_M
24.10.2022 22:24
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jahreshauptversammlung (JHV) 2022 - annual general meeting

I will be there to sell what is left (Restposten) of Rewindgames. so lots of Atari 8-bit software, books, spare parts and merchandising.
von Fred_M
26.10.2022 17:05
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jahreshauptversammlung (JHV) 2022 - annual general meeting

My good Atari friend Dennis (SenorRossie on AtariAge) will be selling lots of Atari 8-bit hardware at the JHV. I don't know what he will take to the JHV exactly, but he has a very large storage box full of Atari 8-bit hardware and he wants to make some space ;)
von Fred_M
26.10.2022 20:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sicherheit–Jahreshauptversammlung (JHV) 2022--safety–annual general meeting

The weather forecast for Herten is fantastic this Saturday.

23 degrees (crazy for the end of October). So I think it is possible to open some doors and windows (ventilation!) and maybe put some chairs outside. This way people can choose to talk outside and keep some distance.
von Fred_M
08.02.2023 18:55
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATARI XL12 Program Recorder - witziger XC12 Clone OVP

There are many different variants of the Phonemark program recorder made. Anyone who wanted to sell program recorders could order a shipment from Phonemark. Just like a.o. the Seikosha GP500 ( =Atari 1029, Commodore MPS801 and about 10 other brands). Here is an image of my collection of Phonemark At...
von Fred_M
30.03.2023 16:00
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Atari Jaguar Buch: Clipped Claws

Aloha zusammen, es hat eine Weile gedauert, aber heute habe ich es nun endlich hochgeladen: Mein Buch über die Geschichte des Atari Jaguar ist fertig. I heard from andYManOne that a quote of mine is in the book :D (page 292) :lol: I am just curious, where did you get the quote from? I cannot rememb...
von Fred_M
02.04.2023 19:50
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cheers Fred, yes we exchanged mails, just looked it up: it was on the 5th and 6th October 2021. I contacted you via the contact form on atarimuseum.nl. Hi Boris, Ah I see :D That was quite some time ago. I completely forgot about our email exchange. It looks like you have written a great book and I...
von Fred_M
03.04.2023 18:12
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mathy hat geschrieben:
03.04.2023 01:54
Kann es sein das da ein "t" fehlt?
See for yourself ;) https://www.mobygames.com/person/7384/scot-bayless/
von Fred_M
24.08.2023 12:49
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Atari 2600+ (pre-Order von Atari)

Actually this console is made and will be distributed in Europe by Austrian/German company Plaion (Koch). See here their press release in German: https://press.kochmedia.com/de/AN-ICON-RETURNS-ATARI-AND-PLAION-ANNOUNCE-FAITHFUL-RECREATION-OF-THE-A There is also an official German language trailer on...
von Fred_M
04.10.2023 17:33
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tisch(e)reservierung für das User-Treffen in Herten am 28.10.23

Wir haben schon reserviert: 1 Tisch: Fred Meijer I will be selling a.o. Rotor II, an improved version of the Abbuc Software Contest entry, on cartridge with a.o. more levels, 1 player support and support for more controllers. I am not planning to take a lot of other stuff to the meeting. If people ...
von Fred_M
21.10.2023 21:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wer ist Atari?

Ich finde diese Seite auch sehr interessant. Die Seite ist auf Französisch und Englisch verfügbar.

https://atari-investisseurs.fr/en/

Und der Bericht für das Jahr 2023

https://atari-investisseurs.fr/download ... esults.pdf
von Fred_M
22.10.2023 21:57
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ROTOR II preview

Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2023-10-19 om 19.05.29_ce1eea1c.jpg
Luxusmodul nur bei der Jahrestreffen erhältlich für 18 Euro.
von Fred_M
22.10.2023 22:03
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: User-Treffen in Herten am 28.10.2023

Version II
1 Spieler-Option
Demo-Modus
7 Levels
Mausunterstützung
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2023-10-19 om 19.05.29_ce1eea1c.jpg
Luxusmodul nur bei der Jahrestreffen erhältlich für 18 Euro .
von Fred_M
19.12.2023 13:41
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Suche Strip Poker auf Kassette

I have downloaded the audio files of Strip Poker from the a8preservation project. If anyone needs the files to record them on a new tape, please send me a private message.

To be clear: this is the US Gold tape release, which is the same as the Americana release.
von Fred_M
25.12.2023 17:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Frohe Weihnachtsgrüsse

Auch aus den Niederlanden Frohe Weihnachten
merry_christmas.jpg