Die Suche ergab 107 Treffer

Return

von JAC!
11.09.2021 03:05
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VIAtronics v.1.0

This is how it looks. A board with XE on one and XL on the other side. The actual board is plugged in there with a standard connector.
von DjayBee
15.04.2022 10:49
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Noch einmal: 4fach ROM

Man kann einen Kaltstart auslösen, die RESET-Taste festhalten, mit mechanischen Schaltern das OS umschalten und dann die RESET-Taste loslassen. Danke, genau das mache ich schon seit Mitte der 80er so. Wenn man zweimal umschaltet kann man damit auch einen Kaltstart mit demselben OS veranlassen: RESE...
von Sleeπ
19.04.2022 06:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MIDIcar – independent, easy to use MIDI player/recorder

I would like to present new device for Atari XE series which can play/record MIDI files on Atari 8-bit computer. Idea was taken from SIO2MIDI but I decided to use CART/ECI port to communication with MIDI devices because in case I may use SIO independently for load/save data during MIDI working. In c...
von Mathy
19.04.2022 14:57
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MIDIcar – independent, easy to use MIDI player/recorder

Hallo Leute

Haben wollen!

Tschüß

Mathy (der jetzt nicht mehr mit SIO2MIDI liebäugelt)
von DjayBee
30.04.2022 18:01
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe this is stupid idea but I'll write it anyway: Why don't you split MIDIcar into two boards? Board one is a simple "port extender". You can create two versions of a short board which plugs either into the PBI or ECI and has a matching PBI or ECI connector on the other end. In the cente...
von Mathy
30.04.2022 23:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

. Hello Pancio When I used my BlackBox, most of the time I didn't plug the BlackBox directly into the computer. For some reason, I moved the computer around a bit, but because the BlackBox didn't move along, that would move the connectors relative to each other. So what I did was use the MIO extende...
von Mathy
01.05.2022 01:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello Pancio
pancio hat geschrieben:
01.05.2022 00:54
... how long ribbon cable may I use to avoid ghosts and noises on the signal lines?
I can't not tell you, but here's a picture of the MIO Extender and the flat cable that came with the BlackBox.
MIO Extender and Flatcable.jpg
Sincerely

Mathy
von HiassofT
01.05.2022 17:35
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feel free to reuse the adapter boards we created for the Turbo Freezer 2011. Design files in eagle format are here:
https://www.horus.com/~hias/freezer/tur ... -files.zip

so long,

Hias
von DjayBee
12.07.2022 09:18
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lost Party 2022 - Neue Demos

Am Wochenende fand in Licheń Stary, Polen die "Lost Party 2022" statt.

Diese drei Hammerdemos machten dabei die Plätze eins bis drei:

3. Bring Back the Eighties von Dely
2. Alley Dog Demo von Agenda
1. Rewind Demo von New Generation and Zelax
von JAC!
07.10.2022 01:54
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The!Cart - Die 128 MB Flash Cartridge

Peter! Habe das andere,neuere The!Cart-Studio ausprobiert.Das Problem mit "Einzelner Eintrag/MehrereEinträge/ Ist gefixt. Leider tritt beim ausgewählten .atr-Export für Aspeqt die gleiche Fehlermeldung noch immer auf. Unglaublich, Mike hat tatsächlich seinenBootloader aktualisiert (kam schon m...
von Erhard
17.10.2022 16:54
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

XL/XE bus extenders

Hi, are you saying that MIDIcar uses _either_ D5xx _or_ D1xx addresses? If so I still do not understand what you mean by depend on CCTL/D1 chosen on addresses bus but that is not very important. I would like to mention, that - if any D1xx address is used it may be in conflict with a real PBI devices...
von Erhard
18.10.2022 08:37
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

XL/XE bus extenders

Hi, Could you try using D6xx with MIDIcar for a test against SDX? I guess a signal is available on the ECI. that's my fault. D6xx is only available at the ECI using the new 130 XE rebuild board. left side you have jumper J10 I overlooked that this is a jumper. I took that two inputs. But now that is...
von Mathy
18.10.2022 15:40
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XL/XE bus extenders

. Hello guys You can find a lot of information about the BlackBox on my BlackBox page . The MSC IDE interface was designed by Matthias Belitz and Stefan Birmanns. And yes, it is fully PBI compatible. I know Stefan once connected a couple of MSC IDE interfaces to the Atari at the same time and it wor...
von Mathy
19.10.2022 15:26
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

. Hello pancio Have you tried contacting kenames on AtariAge? He recreated the 1090. Or reifsnyderb? There was an article years (read: deceniums) ago (actually a three part series) on the PBI in ABBUC Magazin. But unfortunately it's in German. You might be able to copy the contents into Deepl... Sin...
von Erhard
21.10.2022 08:14
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

XL/XE bus extenders

Hi, sorry for my late reply. I've been ill for a few days and spent most time in the washrooms or in bed. Information on how PBI implementation has been done in the XL/XE OS (e.g. how it works) is a bit rare because almost nobody really coped with that. I just know about things because I reassembled...
von HiassofT
21.10.2022 16:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can find some info in the Altirra hardware reference manual (chapter 11) https://virtualdub.org/downloads/Altirra%20Hardware%20Reference%20Manual.pdf Basically each bit in $D1FF corresponds to a PBI device (so you can have max 8 devices), writing 1 to the bit enables it and allows the device to ...
von HiassofT
22.10.2022 13:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I found (some of) the docs: Here's a copy of the original Atari specification document (haven't found a scanned PDF yet): https://www.landley.net/history/mirror/atari/museum/pbi-1.html And there was a four-part Antic article series about PBI which goes into a bit more detail about the handler table ...
von Erhard
28.10.2022 09:40
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

XL/XE bus extenders

Hi, your schematics look more complicated than I remember from the mscIDE controller, but that is maybe due to each gate been drawn indiviudally. Below please find some -kind of- schematics I once drew from the mscIDE. You can compare it to what your circuit does. msc-ide-diagram-ep.gif Please note ...
von Erhard
30.10.2022 08:49
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

XL/XE bus extenders

Hi,

I guess those are the original files ...
mscgal.zip
Kind regards,

Erhard
von Sleeπ
01.11.2022 19:00
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think this is a benefit of the fact that a video showing the project and its function is to be submitted. This way, without seeing the hardware "for real", everyone can get a better impression than just based on a text and pictures.
von andymanone
01.11.2022 19:05
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thank a lot for your voting and so high result - especially that this year MC was only one on competition. I'm very surprised because no one had chance to see MIDIcar in action and classify MIDIcar in proper category was very hard. I hope MC will be very common because it's very pleasure listening ...
von Emwee
02.11.2022 19:41
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ultimate 1MB Halterung für 800XL bei Thingiverse

Moin moin, bei Thingiverse gibt es schon eine Halterung für die Ultimate1MB für den Atari 800XL, mit der Halterung habe ich aber folgendes Problem: wenn man einen StereoPokey hat kommt sie in Konflikt mit den Pinleisten/Kabeln vom StereoPokey-Board. Und weil ich das doof fand habe ich eine alternati...
von FlorianD
02.01.2023 18:52
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SC1224 - kritische Bauteile?

die Anzahl der Elkos sollte übersichtlich sein, der Preis auch. Nimm die guten, 105°C, low ESR.

Auslöten, messen, wiedereinlöten ist Unsinn. Die SIND alt (und die Chance, dass sie "kurz vor verbraucht" sind, ist hoch). Dichtungen nimmt man auch nicht noch einmal.
von Sleeπ
06.01.2023 17:27
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mein 800XE ist da

Welcher Umbau empfielt sich, was das Video angeht. Ich habe einen Monitor, der kann Composite, ein anderer kann VGA, ein dritter kann nur HDMI oder DVI. Betreibt jemand seinen Atari mit Compsite Video? Der Rechner ansich kann ab Werk "nur" F-Bas, manche Modelle auch S-Video (Y/C). S-Video...
von andymanone
14.01.2023 20:12
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Meine TRAK AT-A1 Floppy (Microcomputer Corp.) und ihre Tücken

Soo, um mal einen bekannten Film zu zitieren: " Nummer 5 lebt "(wieder) 8-) ! Alles wieder ordentlich soweit zusammengebaut, original EPROM rein und dann kam die Stunde der Wahrheit! ...und siehe da: Das Ding bootet nun ordnungsgemäß und läuft wieder 8-) ! TRAK AT working 01.JPEG TRAK AT w...
von CharlieChaplin
20.01.2023 20:20
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Neue Platine für 65C02

Unfortunately not. This is only successor for Sally but.. it's not fully compatible e.g. if you are using programs which contains illegal/6502C specific OP codes. Programs with illegal (undocumented) 6502C specific opcodes - you will get XXL problems then... ;-) Alas, there are more than just a han...
von andymanone
20.01.2023 23:06
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... im Grunde könnte man ein Projekt daraus machen: Man nimmt einen Atari 130 XE und rüstet den auf 4 MB und 20 MHz Takt auf. Das Gerät wird dann frei verkauft.... ich würde sofort einen nehmen. Ist dann quasi wie ein neuer Atari - bloß mit 8 Bit und allen Funktionen wie man ihn kennt und 100 abwär...
von andymanone
22.01.2023 17:41
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hallo! Klingt ja alles recht schön und gut. Nur wer programmiert ein Spiel, was nur eine Handvoll von der kleinen ATARI-Gemeinde nutzen können? Also eine kleine Gruppe innerhalb einer kleinen Gruppe... Da hast du natürlich vollkommen Recht, aber es ist natürlich auch immer das typische "Henne-...
von dl7ukk
22.01.2023 18:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Darum lieber einen XE mit 20MHz VBXE und 4MB (der zwar kein richtiger XE mehr ist), als einen ST :mrgreen: ODER man stellt sich einfach auch mal die Frage ... die schon 1886 beantwortet wurde. . Wieviel Erde braucht der Mensch? Etwas Gutes haben ""XE mit 20MHz VBXE und 4MB"" abe...
von pps
28.01.2023 20:58
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: mytris alpha release

beta 4 known bugs:
  • joy2B+ 2nd button doesn't work
von Sleeπ
08.02.2023 08:01
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Testen von Atari Netzteilen.

Wenn es sich bei dem A8-Netzteil um ein Schaltnetzteil handelt, ist es kein originales ATARI-Netzteil - die gab es meines Wissens nur linear mit richtigem Trafo. Hier ein Bild mit einer Auswahl an originalen Netzteilen: image.jpg Quelle Ich habe noch mindestens zwei andere Modelle. Bei meinem 600XL ...
von andymanone
10.02.2023 21:21
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, heute endlich mal Zeit gehabt, das super coole MidiCar-Projekt von Pancio und PeBe mal auszutesten 8-) ! Nach ein paar anfänglichen kleinen Startschwierigkeiten (und Missverständnissen meinerseits ;)) läufts jetzt super 8-)! Hab gleich mal mit meiner Lieblingsserie getestet und dann kurz nochmal...
von sikor
12.02.2023 16:36
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sikor's neu Hardware: SuperSIO Splitter

Okay, fertig. Ein Angebot der fertigen Einheit wird in einigen Tagen auf meiner Website erscheinen.
SAM_5167.JPG
SAM_5168.JPG
SAM_5169.JPG
SAM_5170.JPG
SAM_5171.JPG
SAM_5166.JPG
von marius
28.02.2023 23:48
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all, In the near future I will write a cool article about this hardware and software. I ordered the MidiCar from Pancio and today it arrived. Whilst writing this article currently a MIDI file is playing "Don't Speak - No Doubt" ... It simply plays from the built in S2 sound module on th...
von andymanone
01.03.2023 00:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi Marius,
I'm glad to hear that 8-) !

Maybe you might want to contact Pancio and PeBe, they are already working
on a MIDI sequencer for the A8 themselves and are still looking for support!
Maybe it would be useful if the skills could be combined.

Best regards,
André
von marius
03.03.2023 00:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been playing a few days with the Midi player software and the MidiCar and I must say I am still honestly impressed after these days of testing. What a great device, and this replay software is really good. All the MIDI files I have tested so far do work perfectly. The sound is amazing and it ...
von tschak909
08.03.2023 17:03
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NOS Version 0.4.2

Michael Sternberg (@16kRAM) hat NOS Version 0.4.2 alpha veröffentlicht: Sie können es auf TNFS apps.irata.online:/Atari_8-bit/DOS/nos-v0.4.2-alpha.atr verwenden "Sehr kleines Feature-Update für NOS. Die AUTORUN-Batch-Datei kann umgangen werden, indem man den OPTION-Konsolenschalter gedrückt häl...
von andymanone
16.03.2023 17:38
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Antonia 4MB - Erfahrungen?

Ich habe hier in meiner Kiste mit den noch nicht verbastelte Erweiterungen noch eine Antonia 4MB rumliegen. Nachdem ich in meinen nächsten aufgerüsteten XL eh schon mit einer Sophia2 und einem PokeyMaxx von der reinen Lehre abweiche und möglicherweise inkompatible Hardware verbaue, dachte ich, da k...
von Dinadan
11.04.2023 19:28
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

externe Speichererweiterung und Dual Pokey für PBI

Ich habe heute eine neue Erweiterung für 600XL oder 800XL bekommen. Die Erweiterung heisst "ShamaXL" und wird von Aleksey Semenov produziert. Die Erweiterung hat 512Kb Ram, zwei Pokeys und Covox. Das ganze ist mit einem Altera MAX II EPM1270 CPLD realisiert. Beim 600XL bekommt man 512Kb (6...