Silly Venture 2022 SE - reaching the sky with ATARI's 50th!

Moderator: Mathy

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

silly_fb5-2.png,maxwidth,3200,maxheight,1634.png
Hello to all atarians on Planet Earth! And also beyond, if they exist 🙂 It's time to inform you about a new place for this year's summer edition of Silly Venture 2022! As you know for a long time, I really like challenges - which are not necessarily related to common sense 🙂 However, the Silly convention obliges me to something. Last year the summer edition of SV2020+1 was held at the "Polsat Plus Arena" stadium in Gdańsk - a unique place for a demoparty 🙂 Opportunity was also a strong one (postponed by a year due to Covid) - the 20th anniversary of SV and the 35th anniversary of the Atari ST. Comments that appeared after the disclosure of the previous venue compensated me a whole lot and confirmed my belief that it was a good idea 🙂 However, the words which stuck in my head the most were written by my German friend Slator from the Arsenic group:

"are you totally nuts? 🙂 What's next? Death Star?"

Additionally, a report from the party appeared on the Polish AtariOnline website, in which its author (Kaz) referred to Slator's words:

"next stop DEATH STAR. What shouldn't be told to Grey, just in case."

Well... the imagination started working... 🙂 During my meeting with Sachy / Wanted Team, we talked about these comments and about this year's 50th anniversary of ATARI. We were wondering together how to raise the bar (if it is at all possible) 🙂 And suddenly Sachy mentioned... Olivia Star 🙂 It is one of the most modern high-rise buildings in Poland and one of the few buildings in the country with a triple-glazed all-glass facade. Construction of Olivia Star was completed in 2018, it is 180 meters high (156 meters is the highest point of the elevation), which makes it the tallest building in the Tri-City and places it at the forefront of the tallest buildings in Poland!
02.jpg
From the top floor of the building you can see:

- the Gdansk Bay
- Orlowo Cliff in Gdynia
- the port in Gdynia
- the port in Gdansk
- the pier in Sopot
- the Hel Peninsula
- the Vistula Spit
- the Tri-City Landscape Park

When it comes to infrastructure, it is also at the highest level 🙂 (simply unearthly!) For this reason, we will not have problems with streaming 🙂

Also, Dear Ones, it's not a fake... From August 12 to August 14, we meet... on the last, 34th floor of the highest-located conference room in Poland!

Feel invited to the HIGHEST demoscene party on the planet Earth! 🙂

ATARI FOREVER !!!

SILLY VENTURE 2022 SUMMER EDITION - Direct link to the event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/4511009982334152

OLIVIA STAR VIEW - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqcJ8gtNoSQ

Olivia Star
aleja Grunwaldzka 472C
80-309 Gdansk
POLAND

More details about accommodation soon...

The SV2022 SE logo and graphic elements were traditionally made by mOOnie (thank you!)

pps
Re: Silly Venture 2022 SE - reaching the sky with ATARI's 50th!

Beitrag von pps »

Cool 😎 If nothing happens, I finally can be there. The event is inbetween my planned summer vacation. So now looking for a nice holiday place near party location for those days.
PP´s of STARSOFTBerlin__________github|meine Webseite

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

olivia1.jpg

So, it's already 50! years since the date the ATARI company was originally incorporated! Let's celebrate it the right way! We will take you up towards the stars. Even shorter distance from the airport, easy access to the party place from the train, tram and bus stops!
JOIN US! Listen to the beat of the alive & kicking ATARI scene! Let the legend continue.

One of the SV participants, namely Thomas Niemann (a.k.a. Schlampf) from Germany, prepared a very nice teaser related to our event with the help of the Atari 1040 STe and the Photochrome tool :) Anyway, see for yourself! The link to the YouTube video is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cQzvS ... e=youtu.be
lotekstyle.jpg
I am pleased to announce the first performance on SV2022 SE, musician known from the Atari 16/32 bit scene, who will present us his DJ set during the 2nd day of our event - Lotek Style / .tSCc. ^ YM Rockerz ^ Demozoo.

Lotek Style is responsible for many soundtracks for demos, incl. to the BEAMS demo on Atari TT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lEfl1XYCBY

I encourage you to order SV2022 T-shirts! We are waiting for your completed forms until July 22 (Friday). There are 5 colours to choose from - next to them are the manufacturer's catalog numbers, do not be influenced by them, this information is for us only. T-shirts are of better quality than the last - higher grammage as well change of manufacturer. The logos from the sleeves "Atari50" and "Gdańsk" were transferred to the back because the designer (mOOnie / MSB) came to the conclusion that there were too many of them - hence a small design change.
SV2022SE-T-shirts-summary.jpg
Full list inscriptions on the back:

ATARI50
PONG
LYNX
FALCON030
ATARI ST
PORTFOLIO
JAGUAR
ATARI400
XL/XE
2600 VCS
GDAŃSK

PRICE: 21 EUR. The price has changed because the cost of the venue itself is very high. Thus, by purchasing a T-shirt, you support the budget of the event related to covering part of the costs. Thanks in advance!

If you are interested, please fill in the form at the following link:

SV2022 Summer Edition T-Shirts

There is a possibility of personal collection at the event, or shipping by mail. If someone has not received his previous T-shirt, he didn't make it to the party, etc. - don't worry and report it me this fact. Certainly nothing was lost :) Sorry for the delays - new t-shirts will be shipped much faster!

------------------------------------------------

Dear Silly Venture participants - Both those who will physically show up at the event, and those who observe us remotely - I have to show you something ... :) But before I can write it down, a short introduction: Until the summer edition of Silly Venture 2022, to be held in the days from August 12 to August 14 remains (which is easy count) just over a month away! Almost all the details related to the event are already known and (I think I can risk such a statement) it has a good reputation among atarians all over the world. Managed to build up the brand I was working on, with few breaks since 2000!

Due to the fact that ATARI is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, an unprecedented thing happened. In a way it is a historical event and the culmination of my contribution to promoting ATARI brands in the world :) I am happy like a kid! :D

Well, the official patronage over the event was taken up by...
atari-logo.jpg
Yes, THIS IS NOT A JOKE! Atari has become the official patron of Silly Venture! Soon I will receive prizes for participants competitions - incl. in the form of VCS consoles! Speaking of competitions, all submitted and presented entries will be viewed by... new Atari management :) This is what happened with previous SV entries, because I was asked to send links to the entries that were submitted for competitions over the years - from VCS to the XL/XE series, ST/STe, Lynx, Falcon, and ending with Jaguar! Including... DEMOS! :) It is possible that something will attract the attention of Atari enough that it will want to start closer cooperation with an author sometime? :)

Could you imagine a better celebration of Atari's 50th anniversary? :) And that's not all! There are also many attractions waiting for us at the party itself, including a long competition marathon - traditionally a lot of entries are expected from the VCS console to the XL/XE, ST/STe series, Lynx, Falcon and Jaguar! Entries are also expected from friendly "guest" platforms (C64 and others), which SV did not exclude and will not exclude :)

Thank you all! This is our joint work! :)

At this point, I would like to mention one of the participants of the SV, who supports this year's SV in a special way - Thomas Niemann (a.k.a. Schlampf). It was he who made me believe that there is nothing impossible! Made me have a look at the entire legacy of SV from a different perspective and follow the blow - thank you for that, Thomas! <3 For your faith in SV and in me! :)

And finally, today we have an official video-invitation that encourages you to participate in both this year's SV2022 editions - summer and winter:

SV2022 SE/WE official video-invitation

See you at the summer / winter edition of Silly Venture 2022!

ATARI 4EVER!

p.s. I have one more request for you. If you are going to participate in SV (whether it's physically or remotely), or maybe you'd like to support the event by purchasing any of the tickets - do it now! This will allow me to pay off the installments related to the venue and related logistics.

Direct link: TICKETS

Thank you! <3

p.s. Thanks to UnseenMenace for being my unofficial grammar checker ;)

------------------------------------------------

As I informed you before, Atari have officially assumed patronage over Silly Venture this year. To celebrate together we will be Atari's 50th anniversary! This is related to, inter alia, with the donation by our honorable patron of the goodies that will be added to the prize pool of the summer edition of SV! The pack is on its way and there are a lot of fantastic things to be won by the competition winners. After quick consultation I decided that 3 new VCS consoles will be awarded to the winners of the 1st place in the demo compo category for the following platforms: Atari 2600, Atari XL/XE and Atari ST/STe.

The Atari VCS 800 Onyx All In (worth $ 399.99) will go to the winner of the first place in the ATARI 2600 Demo Compo.
ATARI-VCS-Onyx-All-In.jpg
The Atari VCS800 Blk Walnut All-In (worth $ 399.99 / each) will go to the winners of the first place in ATARI XL/XE and ATARI ST/STe Demo Compo.
ATARI-VCS-Black-Walnut-All-In.jpg
VCS kits include, among others a high-quality wireless modern controller and classic (but also wireless) joystick. As for the Atari XL/XE Demo Compo category, the winner will have the right to choose a new VCS or Atari 1040 STe. If the winner selects the VCS, the STe will automatically be awarded to the 2nd place winners, or vice versa. Very interesting prizes are also waiting for the winners of the 1st place in the MSX Compo category, namely:

Atari 2600 MSX Compo
Atari XL/XE Pokey MSX Compo
Atari ST/STe YM2149 MSX Compo
Atari ST/STe 4CHN MSX Compo
Atari Falcon MSX Compo

They will be fantastic hats from the "Atari Fuji Blackout Speakerhat" series worth $ 129.99 each!
ATARI-SpeakerHat.jpg
The Speakerhat is a baseball-style cap with high-fidelity stereo speakers and microphone that can connect instantly to any Bluetooth-enabled device. Stereo speakers and microphone, V 4.1 CSR/Qualcomm® cVc™ audio technology, 5-band EQ, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP v1.4) and Headset Profile (HSP v1.2), rechargeable lithium Ion battery, universal control button, and LED indicator light.

Package contents: Speakerhat with Universal Button Control and LED Indicator Light, Micro USB Charging Cable, 2.5mm Headset (Optional).
In partnership with Audiowear®.

In the remaining competitions, excellent T-shirts from the Centipede and Recharged Bomb series will be additionally donated.
rechargedbomb.jpg
I strongly encourage you to participate in competitions! I think it's worth it :D

rechargedbomb.jpg

I strongly encourage you to participate in competitions!
I think it's worth it :D

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Attention! From what the party-people report, the hotels I mentioned earlier are already full :) Of course, you can check it on your own, maybe someone canceled their reservation, but until yesterday everything was taken. That's why I added another hotel to the accommodation base today. Here are the details:

Address:
Student Depot Gdańsk
Gdańsk, Kolobrzeska 36 street
POLAND

Distance from party-place: 1.7km

phone: +48 721 556 086

e-mail: gdansk@studentdepot.pl

Private single or double studios with bathroom and kitchenette are available (photos attached). But beware, the indicated date covers the long August weekend (August 15th is a public holiday in Poland), therefore the availability may be slightly lower, and the prices higher. So it's better not to postpone your booking until the last minute!

The price when using the password "ATARI" for a discount of approx. 25% is:

- single studio: 230 PLN
- two-person studio: 290 PLN

Prices include VAT and city tax.

Hours for check-in/check-out: 4pm / 10am

Parking: additionally payable 30PLN/day (depending on availability)
Dateianhänge
depot3.jpg
depot2.jpg
depot1.jpg
hotel-eng.jpg

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Two gfx artists from the Atari XL/XE scene prepared the Atari50 logo to be used in coded entries for SV2022SE. The authors are Tiger/New Generation and Rocky/Mad Team.

Tiger made an animated *.GIF and Rocky made 2 PICTURES in *.g2f format - one unofficial with a rainbow :)

If you use one of these logos - please do not forget to mention their authors in the credits!

Thank you!

ATARI50 LOGOS DOWNLOAD
Dateianhänge
rocky1.jpg
rocky1.jpg (55.86 KiB) 6495 mal betrachtet
rocky2.jpg
rocky2.jpg (53.98 KiB) 6495 mal betrachtet
atari50.gif
atari50.gif (5.42 KiB) 6495 mal betrachtet

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Attention! Since the T-shirts are going to be printed next Monday, July 25, people who have missed the topic - can fill in the form and place an order during the weekend. Later it remains only to hope that it will be interesting in the designated party color and size. And believe me - it will be worth having such a souvenir :) An unprecedented thing is being prepared, which will surely pass to history! And the t-shirt will remind you of that ;)

Price: 21 EUR

If you are interested, please fill in the form at the following link:

SV2022 Summer Edition T-Shirts

We encourage you to buy a T-shirt - after the party it will have (in a sense) historical value! It is worth having such a souvenir - even if you are only observing our event remotely!

There is a possibility of personal collection at the event, or shipping by mail - this time much faster! We apologize for the delays so far!
Dateianhänge
last call.jpg
last call.jpg (63.46 KiB) 6467 mal betrachtet

DjayBee

Beitrag von DjayBee »

Wer ist vor Ort und kann mir ein T-Shirt zur Fujiama mitbringen?

pps

Beitrag von pps »

DjayBee hat geschrieben:
22.07.2022 20:50
Ich fahre hin. Aber ob mitbringen wirklich Geld spart? Versand werden wir ja auch in D machen müssen.

Ach.... Vollständig Lesen bringt mehr... Zur Fujiama schaffe ich es dieses Jahr leider nicht.

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

Sieht gut aus...
meine Tochter und ich werden wohl auch dabei sein 8-) :mrgreen:

Gtx.,
andY

pps hat geschrieben:
22.07.2022 21:03
DjayBee hat geschrieben:
22.07.2022 20:50
Ich fahre hin. Aber ob mitbringen wirklich Geld spart? Versand werden wir ja auch in D machen müssen.

Ach.... Vollständig Lesen bringt mehr... Zur Fujiama schaffe ich es dieses Jahr leider nicht.
Ressortleiter Hardware - Save the past and use the future!© andYManOne / Demozoo / Youtube

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Hello Andy. Not sure if I understood right (I don't speak german), but are you willing to come with Your daugther at SV2022SE? If so, please register here:

https://www.sillyventure.eu/en/visitors

Thanks in advance! <3

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

grey/msb hat geschrieben:
26.07.2022 12:30
Hello Andy. Not sure if I understood right (I don't speak german), but are you willing to come with Your daugther at SV2022SE? If so, please register here:

https://www.sillyventure.eu/en/visitors

Thanks in advance! <3
Yes, you´re right :D !

I am currently trying to book a suitable hotel room closed to the location.

Okay nevertheless, registration was done 8-) .

Best regards,
André
Ressortleiter Hardware - Save the past and use the future!© andYManOne / Demozoo / Youtube

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

26.07.2022 20:47
@Andy: awesome! :)

About hotel - did you check this? https://www.sillyventure.eu/en/news/320 ... word-atari
Yes, I tried it of course :) ,
but unfortunately no response.... not via Email and the Website seems also not available....

andY

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

@Andy: I made a phone call just now, nobody picked up the phone. Strange. I will do it again in the morning and let you know what's happening.

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

schedule.jpg
It's time to present the draft schedule for the summer edition of Silly Venture 2022!

THURSDAY - August 11

time. 07:00pm - people who want to help with preparations for the event are traditionally welcome and desired :) due to the busy schedule of the "Olivia Star" venue the hour of the Thursday meeting is still to be confirmed.

FRIDAY - August 12

time. 10:00am - presentation of demoscene productions from VCS, to XL/XE, ST/STe, Lynx, Falcon and Jaguar
time. 03:00pm - Crazy Compo #1
time. 06:00pm - DOOM tournament on two networked Atari Jaguar consoles!

SATURDAY - August 13

time. 11:30am - interview with the Special Guest - Jarosław Łojewski (Carampuc)
time. 01:00pm - official opening ceremony, including:

- welcome drink (adults - a glass of Montelvini Promosso Collezione Spumante Extra Dry sparkling wine, children - non-alcoholic drinks)
- Atari 50th anniversary cake - cake serving (Yuzu Cake - American Blueberry: yuzu mousse, blueberry jelly, roasted butter and macadamia nut crunch, meringue dacquoise with caramelized citrine)
- video prepared for the 50th anniversary of Atari at SV2022SE! (surprise!)

time. 02:30pm - a photo together!
time. 03:00pm - DJ Set: Lotek Style (Germany)
time. 04:30pm - WHIP! Pong Compo
time. 05:30pm - COMPO (all categories and all platforms!)
time. 09:00pm - Crazy Compo # 2

SUNDAY - August 14

time. 10:30am - announcement of the results, award ceremony
time. 02:00pm - closing the gates

Thanks to Hospes for the graphics, and to Unseen Menace for the constant grammar assistance ;)

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

@Andy: André, I made a phone call to the hotel now. They didn't get any mail from you (just from the other guy from Germany, who booked hotel room from 11-14 august). Please send them a mail again, but in case of any trouble - call this number:

+48 697 126 788

If I can help you yet - just let me know!

Hugs from Poland!

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

27.07.2022 11:24
@Andy: André, I made a phone call to the hotel now. They didn't get any mail from you (just from the other guy from Germany, who booked hotel room from 11-14 august). Please send them a mail again, but in case of any trouble - call this number:

+48 697 126 788

If I can help you yet - just let me know!

Hugs from Poland!
Great thanks a lot for your efforts!

I will try again as soon as possible!

BR,
andY

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Listen, this is probably the last important point before our event, but no less important than the previous ones, that is...
catering.jpg
There are three options:

The first, non-binding, is the "Vidokówka" Restaurant on the 32nd floor, with an observation deck (with affordable prices, for example: pizza from 27PLN to 40PLN, regional beer Amber - from 14PLN to 16PLN). All alcoholic drinks can be ordered in glasses, bottles, etc...

The second option is to order food in the form of a "buffet". In the second room next to the SV there will be open catering buffet (with lots of delicacies, including dessert!).

The third option is the "Open Bar" (non-alcoholic "Soft" version or alcohol-non-alcoholic "Classic" version).

Of course, options with food and drinks can be combined.

DETERMINED (!!!!) persons are asked to fill in the form by Sunday, July 31st. E-mails will be sent on Monday with the catering option selected and a request for payment.

LINK TO THE FORM:

SV2022SE - FOODS & DRINKS CATERING FORM

If someone would like to take advantage of a different form of catering outside of the party place, 650m away there are "McDonald's" and "Pizza Pasta & Basta". However, please do not bring outside food to SV.

Thanks to Hospes for the graphics and Unseen Menace for grammar-assictance ;)

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

8-)
27.07.2022 19:18

The third option is the "Open Bar" (non-alcoholic "Soft" version or alcohol-non-alcoholic "Classic" version).
Good hint ;)!

After study all options,
I guess, we´ll book the "Open Bar Classic"-Option only :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, thanks for all, and we´ll see us there ;) 8-) !

andY

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Listen, tonight I'm posting the SV catering list. If someone wants to take advantage of it, this is the last moment! You can choose a specific day, I just changed the settings (thanks Adam for paying attention!)

SV2022SE - FOOD & DRINKS CATERING FORM

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

01.08.2022 12:53
Listen, tonight I'm posting the SV catering list. If someone wants to take advantage of it, this is the last moment! You can choose a specific day, I just changed the settings (thanks Adam for paying attention!)

Hi grey,
thanks for the hint!

Buffet & Open Bar reservation is done.

BR,
André

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Information in the LOCATION / ACCOMMODATION section has been updated - https://www.sillyventure.eu/en/location-accommodation

There are still available rooms at STUDENT DEPOT GDANSK!

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

retronics.jpg
The Polish publisher of software for retro platforms, the "RETRONICS" company, handed over 3 original games to the winners of competitions for SV2022SE!
retronicsprizes.jpg
- ALBERT cartridge (Atari XL/XE)
- WRECKING BALL cartridge (C64)
- ELECTRO BODY CD (PC)

Thank you!

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

01.08.2022 12:53

Hi Grey,

Is it ok with my booking for 2 persons for the buffet and bar for August 12 only?

Please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

andY

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

sv_team_olivia_star.jpg
Most of the SV Team (some are on vacation) went to Olivia Star to arrange logistics issues at the party-place (where to set the big screen, number of tables, chairs, curtain control...). We also have a lobby and a smoking room at our disposal :) Moreover, a great sound system, WiFi, a 5m x 4m big screen (!!!) and this view! :) You can also see the stadium where the summer edition of SV2020+1SE took place :)

Listen, it will be a real blast! :) Get ready for amazing emotions! There is also an observation deck at our disposal until 01:00am on Friday night and until 11:00pm on Saturday! Of course, for all participants, the entrance to the terrace is unlimited and completely free!

May the power of ATARI be with you!

See you soon! :)

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

Wow, Grey with a Falcon :shock: :o 8-) :mrgreen: !!

Thats like:

art-painting-285919_1920-1024x613.jpg
Gtx.,
andY

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

09.08.2022 00:05

May the power of ATARI be with you!

See you soon! :)
We´ll see us on friday 8-) !

Cheers,
andYManOne & MIN0DE

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Haha, Falcon is my beloved machine! :) I use it since January 1994 (it was 500th sold unit in Poland, as far as I remember!).

See you on Friday! Have a safe trip!

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

It has already become a tradition! Thanks to Rafał from MyTube, we will once again enjoy the delicious Silly fudges! 🙂

Rafał, thank you! ❤ Candy wrapper was designed by the tireless mOOnie/MSB.
fudge1.jpg
fudge2.jpg
fudge3.jpg

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

09.08.2022 00:45
Haha, Falcon is my beloved machine! :) I use it since January 1994 (it was 500th sold unit in Poland, as far as I remember!).

See you on Friday! Have a safe trip!

Thanks!

@Falcon: Great! Secretly mine too 8-) !

We´re happy to meet you soon!

Cheers ,
andY

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

@andY: see you! have a safe journey!
sv2022se_tickets.jpg
sv2022se_tickets.jpg (63.63 KiB) 5924 mal betrachtet
Close, closer... even closer! :) In a few days we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of Atari together... with ATARI! A precedent like never before! :) Are you ready?! :) It will be real emotional roller-coaster! :D Starting from the new venue to attractions - especially on Saturday! I also mean competitions that will be equally exciting :) For every ATARI platform we have declared coded entry! For some, much more than one :) An example? In the demo category e.g. Atari 2600 - 3 entries, Atari XL/XE - 8 or Atari ST/STe - 6 are declared :) It will be great Saturday night! So please consider purchasing one of the tickets to support SV and future editions - it's worth it! The stream itself is of course free, but the purchase of one of the tickets will also allow you to participate remotely by voting for your favorite entries!

Link to tickets below:

https://www.sillyventure.eu/en/tickets

And in the winter, we meet at the "aftermaths" - December 8-11 (Thursday-Sunday), which also will be exciting in the topic of entries :) More STRONG competition prods are coming and even more people from abroad!

May the power of ATARI be with you! 💪💪💪💪

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

Hoffentlich :lol:
Dateianhänge
Hoffentlich ;)
Hoffentlich ;)

pps

Beitrag von pps »

IMG_20220813_154144.jpg
Von 22 Uhr bis etwa halb 4 ging das dann gestern/heute morgen, um alle Beiträge zu zeigen.

Leider gab es erhebliche Probleme hier vor Ort mit der Musikanlage, so dass eigentlich jeglicher Sound nicht anzuhören war - speziell die beiden Intros von Buddy und mir mit Stereo POKEY Musik, da gab es teilweise Aussetzer und sehr schräge Töne, da beide Kanäle irgendwie zusammengemixt wurden durch die Anlage.
Die Leute applaudierten hier, weil die Demo zuende war, nicht weil sie da was gut fanden dran.

Im Stream kam es dagegen schon zu unerheblichen kleineren Problemen. Dort wurde aber auch in einigen Bereichen über Tonprobleme geschrieben.

Schade, dass gerade das und der auch späte Start der "Wettkämpfe" ein wenig die doch sehr schöne Veranstaltung trübten.

Gleich startet der letzte Tag. Am Ende dennoch schade, dass dann alles schon wieder vorbei ist.

Ich habe viele neue und coole Leute kennengelernt und freue mich aufs nächste Event, das in meinen Zeitplan passt.

Später werde ich meine Programme für Euch alle hochladen.
Ich denke man kann sich das am eigenen ATARI nochmal näher - vielleicht auch gerne ;) - anschauen.

pps

Beitrag von pps »

Gesamtübersicht aller Beiträge und Ergebnisse auf Demozoo

Ich werde natürlich alle Beiträge, die ich eingesandt hatte, auch zum Download veröffentlichen, aber leider dauert das noch ein wenig. Hier könnt Ihr aber alles schon mal als Videos ansehen: Videos auf YT von "meinen" Beiträgen

Übrigens, hatte ich mich schon irgendwo mal bei Grey und seiner Crew bedankt für all die Arbeit und Energie, die nötig war für so eine große Veranstaltung? ;) Thanks Grey :)

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

Unser guter pps hat sich tapfer geschlagen und auch gut "abgeräumt" auf der SV2k22 :mrgreen:!

Glückwunsch auch noch mal von MiN0DE & mir 8-) !

Gute Arbeit, Ralf 8-) !

Gtx,
andY

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

As the organizer of SV2022SE, I tried to do my best to honor the 50th anniversary of Atari with you - hence such an unusual place, the patronage of Atari over the event and great prizes - some have already been picked up during our event, the rest will be sent by traditional mail. The result of cooperation between SV and Atari is among other things this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dpXgKgGlDA

Enjoy!

grey/msb

Beitrag von grey/msb »

Ralf, Andy, Sascha, Thorsten, Thomas, Hagen and Marc - thanks for coming! :) It was a real PLEASURE to meet You! Love you guys and hope to see you soon (Winter edition?).

pps

Beitrag von pps »

Wie versprochen, habe ich schon einiges veröffentlicht. Am besten auf atariage auf dem Laufenden bleiben ;)

andymanone

Beitrag von andymanone »

16.08.2022 10:44
Ralf, Andy, Sascha, Thorsten, Thomas, Hagen and Marc - thanks for coming! :) It was a real PLEASURE to meet You! Love you guys and hope to see you soon (Winter edition?).
Hey Grey,

we also thank you for all your tireless Engagement and the exciting days :) !
We had a lot of fun too 8-) :mrgreen: !

(PS: But you forgot our one and only lady (Monique) in the list of names :o :lol: !)

We will definitely see you again 8-) !
At the latest for the Summer Edition in 2023 ;) !

Cheers,
andY

Antworten